Lovely LLG has tagged me with the task of revealing six unimportant things about myself, so here we go..
1. I've never gotten over the fact that Hershey's stopped making square Jolly Rancher lollipops. The round ones don't nestle as comfortably against my tongue, and pink lemonade (my favourite flavour) doesn't taste nearly as good any more..
2. I hate the taste of milk.
3. I've never worn braces (the kind that go on teeth, I mean).
4. My bookshelves at college are overflowing, but that doesn't stop me buying more books (and magazines- even six of those in a stack are fairly heavy)..
6. Seahorses, IMO, are the prettiest animals on earth.
image of lemons from betterhealthnaturally.wordpress.com