17.4.08

Search And Ye Shall Find

One of the main sources of amusement this blog affords me is the occasional peek at my Google Analytics dashboard- more specifically, at the search strings that bring people here. (past howlers include 'Weasley twins scent'- obviously, someone's an even bigger fan of Fred and George than I am). There are loads of searches involving stilettos- not very surprising, considering the name of this blog, and the odd one for red lipstick- they probably got led here. But the top search over the last three months - with 11 queries in the last two days alone- is for 'stocking tops'. There's also 'stockingtops', and 'do my stocking tops show' (how on earth would I know that?), and I reckon the culprit is this post. But it doesn't bother me, though I can't fathom what on earth would lead some person with an AOL email address (Wtelboy, in case a heads-up to other bloggers is in order) to send the following email to me at the blog's gmail address:
hi, i would love to hear more about your feet and stockings!

*Cue BFH faceplanting on her keyboard*

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the wacko searches that lead people to blogs. This one is great.

WendyB said...

LOL!

Perakath said...

Ah, the foot fetish...

ineedmoredrama said...

eeek!

soph said...

lol! and eek indeed.

Anonymous said...

Haha. That is pretty funny. You could always have him mail-bombed or something, if you feel like.

riz said...

WTF?????! Seriously. That is SO bizarre. Probably the strangest thing I've heard since I entered the blogosphere...

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.