1.5.07

Post 37 (Because I'm Tired of Trying and Failing Miserably At Thinking Up Catchy Post Titles)

Once I found some pretty shoes
With lovely pointy toes
They came in pairs made up of twos
Stuck under two big bows

The bows were sparkly green and blue
And silver stuck on grey
With what might just have been cheap glue
On bits of faux suede

Yet here's the rub, they were on sale
To leave them I was loath
So I was smart, did what was best
And simply bought them both.
_______________________
I should probably just end this with a link to T Rex, who writes much better rhymes than the one above.

5 comments:

Yohan said...

Hee hee. I don't know how I feel about pointy toes, but the poem I like!

Emma said...

god, you're so much more poetic than me. i meant to do my last post all in poetry, but nothing rhymes with "fugly".

those shoes sound loverly.

a said...

haha, that was actually really good! and i agree with emma, you're definately more poetic than me

Alison said...

bahahaha i LOVE that poem!
i wish i had creative abilities :(

Blue Floppy Hat said...

It was the result of a really bad hour spent in Corporate Law class, and I'm really thankful you guys don't think it's a complete joke (though it is...the story of the acqusition of my last two pairs of flats. There was an identical third pair in brown with a pair of big fat bronze-sequinned bows, but I guessed grey and aquamarine were good for me: )

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.