7.11.07

Oh, Good Heavens

It's a little odd to find this among the results on the first two pages when you google 'fashion blogs India' (I intend to find them. There has to be someone out there who likes fashion enough to blog about what's happening here). And with all due respect to the person who posted it, my English teachers from school would recommend a good dose of Messrs. Wren and Martin.
I, however, would recommend not using the words "little fatty women" anywhere in an article clearly meant to be read by members of the gender in question. Take some PC lessons, bozo.

8 comments:

Meg said...

I actually snorted with laughter/derision as I read that. Hmmm, little fatty women, must try to use that in the next few days.

Meg said...

Re: As for illegal downloading, I'm all for it. How else would I get my teenage kicks? Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll are so 20thC.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I was just looking for a street style blog, any street style blog, based in India for a post I was putting together today. I was really disappointed not to find any.

Vintage Bunny said...

I wish someone would !I get so homesick and wonder what people wear

WendyB said...

BWAH!!! I totally want to incorporate "little fatty women" into conversation.

Maddy said...

"The women who having small height has to be choose of small border or no border."
Oh my gosh, you just took the words right out of my mouth! But it is so hard to be choose of small border or no border when really all I want is big border... whatever shall I do?

Dar said...

I'm unsure as to wether I should laugh or cry.
I think I've gone into shock. "little fatty women" that's just...wrong.

Blue Floppy Hat said...

Well, given that little fatty women like to select cotton, tissue etc, if they're offering tissue I'd kind of like to start with the writer's viscera...kidding.


Wendy: sorry to be disgusting, but 'little fatty women', to me, sounded a bit like little gingerbread women (only they'd be made of, erm, pork fat? instead of gingerbread).
Maddy: you want big border, big border you be choose.
Ambika: I don't think we, as a nation, are really that cool with being photographed. I do wonder what a blog like that would be like, though.

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.