14.2.08

Me Loves.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers...in case it isn't clear, I love all of you, not least for putting up with my drivel! I'm full to bursting point with ham sandwiches and Viennese coffee, and I feel a bit like a python (though an actual python would have swallowed the whole pig, none of this lily-livered ham business), possibly the kind that goes to sleep and gets turned into a handbag or parts thereof thanks to being caught off guard.
PS: This doesn't mean that I hate the day and its greeting cards and godawful red hearts everywhere any less. And I swear bloody Bryan Adams should be outlawed in this city, soon.
image from adamsillustration.com- look at more of Steve Adams's work here.

9 comments:

riz said...

Ham sandwiches and Viennese coffee sounds so deliciously decadent right now...Happy VDay, you are sweet, and you never drivel...

ineedmoredrama said...

everything i do.... i do it for youuuu....

lol. happy valentine's

PaddyClarkHaHa said...

the only 'eventful' thing abt vday for some of us is tat vodafone decides to charge 1 buk for msging

someone shud sue vodafone

Anonymous said...

I'm very acquainted with feeling like a python...

Elizabeth said...

I like your writing, and I come by every day to see what newness is on offer!

Happy Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Haha nice post.. It's not only Vodafone, Idea also happily hikes my sms rate by over 200 % (25 paise to Rs. 1.20) on every holiday opportunity it gets...

I don't have anything against V-day, but Blues' decorations were SO ghastly that I actually went to TGI Friday's instead just to get away from the red balloons. But there was no escaping them in there either. Just more muted.

Yohan said...

I managed to pass the day without seeing too much pink. My train passes by a party shop, which was completely ridiculous, but it was only for a few seconds.

"Lily-livered ham" sounds like something the French might cook up. Fleur-de-lis pâté de foie gras perhaps?

Monika said...

this picture is so cute!

i just discovered your blog - it's awesome - i saved it to my favourits!

nicolle said...

Kawaii!!!

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.