29.1.10

Maya's Agenda

The subject of today's post isn't exactly an unknown, given that she's been featured in Jalouse years ago*. But I'm really thankful that Maya of Maya's Agenda (pics above and below) decided to leave me a comment on one of my previous posts- without it, I would never have found her blog. Which would have been sad, because she started it early this month, and I love it.
Maya lives in Tokyo, Paris and New York (currently in the former), works in fashion (she's done shoots for Marie Claire and Elle Girl Japon), and has an amazing wardrobe. One of the things I love most about her outfit-sharing is that she photographs herself out and about in Tokyo, instead of just against the bedroom wall like most girls do- though I like that too! And she seems as comfortable in a feather coat at the supermarket as most people would be in jeans and a t-shirt.
It isn't all personal style though: Maya also shares snippets of Tokyo experiences, editorials and images she likes, images from her sister Luiko's sketchbook and (my favourite) sometimes ends her outfit posts with cute little cartoons like the one below.

*November 2006, to be exact.

All photographs from mayasagenda.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.