11.6.10

My (World) Cup Runneth Over

Sports, as I have said before, has never been my bag of chips- but in honour of the World Cup finally kicking off today, I do rather fancy (in my dreams) wearing these, courtesy Comme des Garçons SS09 : They're hardly standard WAG-wear and might be likely to get me kicked by an enterprising football hooligan who mistakes me for an old-school ball (not the more aerodynamic FIFA model), but given that the chance for these to be entirely occasion-appropriate hardly ever comes along, I'd say carpe diem.

7 comments:

layers&swathes said...

I would LOVE to see someone rocking up to a match sporting (see what I did there?!) these Comme confections!

Ces't tres jolie!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

There different! lol! One of those headpieces would fit in well at royal ascot though!
http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com

Blue Floppy Hat said...

Layers&Swathes: Haha, I got it! Imagine "sporting" them, indeed- I do wish we could see real-life pictures of how people who actually purchased the Comme clothes styled them.

daisymay: yeah, Royal Ascot would be perfect for the headdresses.

Eat, Sleep, Denim said...

These are cool. Personally I love them!
Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

Daeja Porte said...

very cool! Lady gaga would die for these haha!

Thank you for sharing =)

http://daejaporte.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

www.droptokyo.com/street/archives/491

Anonymous said...

www.droptokyo.com/street/archives/1589

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.