9.9.08

Cuteness, Of The Non-Clothes Kind

It might sound slightly berserk to be yammering on about non-fashion things in the middle of New York Fashion Week, but it would be criminal of me not to share the absolute cuteness that is Chii's Sweet Home, a manga by Konami Kanata about a lost kitten who gets picked up and adopted by a young family, whose attempts to feed, bathe, entertain, immunise, toilet-train and conceal Chii (the last being necessary thanks to a building prohibition on keeping pets), all seen from the PoV of a kitten, are about fifteen kinds of adorable and howl-inducingly funny, not to mention a must-read for anyone who's ever had a cat (and seriously, go have a look at it. You wouldn't want to make the kitty cry, would you?)
picture copyright of Konami Kanata, from doki-doki.

8 comments:

WendyB said...

Aw, look at the puddy cat.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That comic is adorable. I am a manga addict still...

woenvu said...

awwwwww!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!

Elisabeth said...

Aw that is just the cutest!

Baby Owl. said...

Ahhh you have no idea how obsessed with cats I am!
So much so, this is me in a few years: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp0Q3UJHrkU
That woman is my idol I tell you

Siru said...

what a sad kitten.

juliet xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog you have here, great interesting posts.

Btw, I just sent you an email to the address specified from contact @ jezzabelle.com with a partnership proposal. Please read it and let me know what you think and if you have any other suggestions.

I look forward to hear from you soon, thanks!

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.