A Dreamer tagged me a clear two weeks ago, but a combination of travel, Internet deprivation and laziness prevented me from actually doing the tag till just now...so here goes, if anyone actually wants to know(and sorry for the delay!).
4 things I did today:
1. Trimmed my fringe.
2. Ate three cough drops and an orange (and other things, but the first three were an attempt to cure my cough/cold).
3. Realised I haven't worn a skirt in almost a week (v. unusual for me)
4. Stared at my bookshelf for half an hour before choosing one of my roommate's books to curl up with.
4 things on my to-do list:
1. Clean room
2. Get laptop cleaned of viruses.
3. Look for my dictionary.
4. Stop feeling like a tubercular corpse-to-be.
4 guiltiest pleasures:
1. My seamed black fishnet tights (they're not quite the slutwear they sound like).
2. Living out of a suitcase.
4. Storing old text messages from people I'm particularly fond of, and opening them to read when I feel like it.
4 random facts about me:
1. I have a rotten memory for names, but an excellent one for birthdays (sometimes leading to situations like me realising that today is someone's birthday...but not knowing just whose birthday it is).
2. I've lost approximately one pair of (fat,black) glasses a year since I was sixteen. Last week, I managed to lose Pair No. 8 (or was it 9?) within three days of delivery- a new record, even for me.
3. I hate being photographed. Hate it.
4. One of my DIY skirt projects (pink, brocade) has been lying unfinished since APRIL. Oh, the shame...
I now tag (only if you want to do it, please)
Yumiko of Trials and Tribulations-Yumiko